Training projects includes:
- Ihilani Resort and Spa
- Serenity Spa Outrigger Waikiki
- Mandara Spa Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki & Maui,
- Steiner Leisure Cruise Line Pride of Aloha
- Al Manahil Center Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Moana Surfrider "Moana Lani Spa" (Principal Esthetician In-house Trainer)
- She attended The Spa Academy in New York by invite where she received her Certification in Aromatherapy and a specialized Holistic program accessing clients skin and body conditions with the importance of addressing the root of the problem.
- Karen-Marie selected and completed
- The "Train the Trainer"
- Certification program with high honors at the Natural Health College by Steiner Leisure located in Coral Gables, Florida.
- In 2003 Karen-Marie received the
- "Best Hands" award by The Essence of Luxury "Elite" Traveler Hawaii Top Spa's
- Formally Principal for ISBE "International School of Beauty" and Island Spa Body and Esthetics a preparatory school for Licensing Estheticians.
- Where she developed Hawaii's first Master Esthetician Certified Program
- Giving the serious Esthetician the needed "EDGE" in the competitive and growing field of Esthetics!
Karen-Marie's skin care approach be it educating clients, students and trainees is a 3-Dimentional approach to include internal, external influences utilizing advanced technologies and discoveries!
On a worldwide scale she travels for special projects as a part of the Saga Fitness Inc. Team and has merged her talents as Master Aesthetician and Aesthetics Trainer under the Direction of her mentor Lisa Dobloug Director of Saga Fitness Inc.a Worldwide Spa Consulting and Management Company based in Washington D.C.
Karen-Marie Amper is a Trainer and Consultant for Saga with extensive experience and expertise in planning and developing Esthetics Departments and positive teams implementing of skin, wellness and spa care treatments for Resorts and Spas.
Her expertise in team development, training and educating staff with excellence in performance have been recognized both nationally and internationally.
Her Esthetics training includes Holistic and cutting edge cosmeceuticals concepts
- Oriental facial massage
- Lomi facial massage
- Aromatherapy/Hot Stone/Crystal Therapies for the Esthetician a European Aesthetic Concept.
- Case studies for Chemical peel and Dermabrasion series understanding the difference and affects.
NEESA - National Eyelash Education & Safety Association
BAALA - Be An Amazing Lash Artist
- Certified Amazing Lash Artist - Lash Mastery group
- Certified Lash Master Educator - Lash Mastery group
- Certified Volume Lash Extension Stylist - Lash Academy
- Certified Elleebana Trainer
- Certified Microblade Artist